Non-NHS services

Fees (current rates available from reception) are payable for the following services:

  • Private sick notes
  • Medical Insurance claim forms
  • Driving licence applications
  • BHSF forms
  • HGV & PSV medicals
  • Letters concerning non-NHS matters (excluding private referrals).

It is Practice policy not to sign Passport Forms and Gun Licence applications.

Please note that the Practice does not provide letters to patients in support of housing requests; the housing authority must request these directly from the GP.  If your council  asks you to provide a letter from your doctor in support of an application, please show them this letter:

Housing Application letter